Friday 16 August 2013

On Holidays


Invictus' Towers will remain closed for a short 10-day break starting today, well deserved in my opinion given the hectic year undertaken by this family so far. Nonetheless, I'll be  looking for a good wifi conection next Wednesday 21st August to download my tablet version of the Chain of Command rules!!. If you have not pre-order CoC. put that date in your calendars to buy the electronic version of the rules

I'll not be totally idle, however, as I'm planning to do some research work and possibly visit a Spanish Civil War battlefield site next to my holiday place; I also expect to mantain some CoC reading and painting activity these days... but without any stress!!

7 comments:

  1. Enjoy Your holidays Benito.
    See you on September.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias señor! A la vuelta jugaremos con el CoC :-))

      Delete
  2. Por supuesto, dalo por hecho!! Y con carreteras y bocage nuevos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Espero poder unirme a vosotros

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Serían las mejores noticias, eso indicaría que la cosa mejora
      Un abrazo

      Delete
  4. Very best wishes for a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. On Holiday with the Chain of Command rule book to read, Paradise.

    ReplyDelete