Friday 6 April 2012

The View from My Window (II)


Who would have guessed that the pre-summer weather we enjoyed until last week was to turn to gray, overcast and stormy?  Even snow fell in the nearby mountains, almost for the first time this year. So, what best plan for the Easter holidays than to stay at HOME, reading Matterhorn  (a most excellent Vietnam war novel), eating some torrijas (our Spanish typical seasonal Lent sweet)...



... and preparing a WWI game for Sunday, to be played with Through the Mud & the Blood?


Happy Easter to all!

6 comments:

  1. Sounds perfect to me! Happy Easter to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me apunto a las torrijas!
    Un saludo
    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good to me too, them Torrijas look tasty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lovely view Benito. You must live in a high rise? Felices Pascuas to you and yours. I wish I could drop by for that Mud and Blood game and to try some torrijas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed I do, I live in a 10th floor of a building at the top of a ridge overlooking the city.

      Delete
  5. That's a truely splendid view Benito. You have the whole of Madrid in your balcony view! I'm envious about the torrijas - they look brilliant. Best of luck with the Mud & Blood game, and have a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete